Laser Photo Skin Rejuvenation, Albert Park & Melbourne
Albert Park Laser and Beauty’s laser photo skin rejuvenation process offers comfortable and effective photofacials for the treatment of sun damage, acne scarring, unsightly veins and can make visible improvements in your appearance. Beauty technician, Maureen O’Donnell has more than four decades of experience in the industry and offers a professional service with practical solutions to your skin concerns.
Laser skin rejuvenation is fast gaining popularity as one of the most effective for vein treatment, acne treatments, vein removal and skin resurfacing available.
At Albert Park Laser and Beauty we use a Syneron laser handpiece that emits pulses of light into the skin to target blood vessels and pigmented lesions. The light is absorbed by the pigment in sunspots and the blood vessels, which typically fade from view within two weeks.
Our laser treatment provides the most skin-safe, comfortable and effective photofacials available with little to no downtime. Photorejuvenation appointments are quick and you can return to work and other activities looking and feeling fine. Our laser photo skin rejuvenation process uses pulses of concentrated light to treat:
- Sun spots and sun damage
- Pigmented lesions also known as age spots.
- Wide areas of pigmentation on face, neck, décolletage, chest and other areas.
- After treatments sunspots will darken and be naturally shed from the skin within one to two weeks.
- General inflammation of the cheeks and face.
- After treatment skin tone will typically benefit from less pronounced redness within a week after treatments.
- Spider veins
- Individual vessels, which can be red, blue or purple in colour.
- After vein treatment vessels may disappear or they may appear darker and then fully or partially fade within 10-14 days.
- Broken capillaries
- Small red or pink threads that appear mostly on the cheeks and nose area.
- Laser skin rejuvenation can reduce or eliminate facial vessels.
- Significant improvement can be seen after one treatment but up to three treatments may be required.
Laser skin rejuvenation is quick and painless and can be used on any areas of the body, including underarms, legs, back, bikini line, chest, face and neck.